Photo via: korel.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- You’ll be amazed by this incredible before-and-after basement makeover! The extra space in this home was put to use by adding stylish rooms (including a living space with a bar, a laundry room, a bedroom, an office, and a family room). Storage and bright colors were incorporated into the remodeling plans for this formerly forgotten space. An industrial ceiling was a smart choice that saved money and added style.
- The House of Smiths – Home DIY Blog – Interior Decorating Blog – Decorating on a Budget Blog mismatched sock board for the laundry room – fun! Description from pinterest.com. I searched for this on bing.com/images
- A new take on the Sunken Living Area. While open to the Kitchen area, the drop in elevation gives the room a separate feel while still being connected. This room is at the back of the home and opens out onto the deck.
- …simply badass!! Aviator chair inspired from a World War II bomber plane for the game room!
- Theater Room Candy Bar ~ Glass Jars with your favorite candies for family movie nights! game room http://xboxpsp.com/ppost/256283035024600461/
- Cozy up in this gorgeous great room (we cant get enough of that wood coffee table!) This space is perfect for family movie night, or game night with friends. Uno, anyone? livermore modernliving bayarea winecountry
- Virtually expand your square footage with these popular hues. There are some hard and fast rules when it comes to interior design. Dining room chandeliers should hang 60 to 66 inches off the floor.…
- $60 Handmade Farmhouse Table plans DIY – Already setting Steve and my dad up to build us a 10 long one of these for dining room, but with turned legs – possibly posts or checking out the salvage place in Warwick
- Plan W66008WE: Corner Lot, Luxury, Premium Collection, Florida, Photo Gallery, Mediterranean House Plans & Home Designs
- Container home floor plans – this would make quite the conversation piece turned into a studio wouldnt it
- green and blush room – Google Search
- How to build a DIY outdoor storage ottoman and cocktail table – free building plans by Jen Woodhouse!