Photo via: buzzfeed.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Cool decorating tricks for the home. Varied sizes of wooden knobs used as hooks. Such a great idea for a bathroom or even entrance area. Via Bodie and Fou. Photo credit: Carole Whiting who has a lovely shop in Australia http://www.y10store.com and her husband at http://whitingarchitects.com
- Refresh your bathroom with this bold cabana stripe shower curtain, in a classic, cool navy and white color combo. ONly $19.99 at bed bath and beyond, but probably should use gray and white bold stripes because it will be easier to change up the decor to match and its not as bold or as dark.
- 15 + Organizational Ideas for the BATHROOM: Tips + Tricks to help organize every nook & cranny of the bathroom!
- Such a great idea. I love the Bath Bomb DIY; especially the rainbow bath bombs. LUSH bath bombs DIY. Sex Bomb + Yoga Bomb. MuffinChanel
- Adorable diy bath bombs just like the lush bath bombs! I love bath fizzies like these and they even have a bath bomb recipe without citric acid or cream of tartar.
- 20 iPhone Tricks You Should Know by Megan Riesz, csmonitor.com: Like iMessage overseas without pesky fees, setting up a personal hotspot, changing Siris accent (and gender), turning your iphone into a TV remote, taking a screen shot, making Siri mad and more! iPhone_Tricks Megan_Riesz csmonitor
- 31 Creative Storage Idea For A Small Bathroom Organization | Shelterness http://www.shelterness.com/31-creative-storage-idea-for-a-small-bathroom/
- I love the styling of these shelves. PERFECT for a small bathroom.
- Coat the inside of a lampshade with glitter to create a cool reflective light effect. | 31 Cheap And Easy Decorating Hacks That Are Borderline Genius
- Love the surprise of stencils on the inside drawers! Would be so cute with pink or blue for a babys room!
- Shower curtains and ribbon for curtains… Im always seeing shower curtains that I love for super cheap!
- 101 Useful DIY Project For Your Home – DIY Stone Wall Hooks I so can do this with my rock collection