Photo via: buzzfeed.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Community Post: 19 Ways To Make Your Bed Work Without A Headboard
- Looking to create a cool, relaxing environment for backyard entertaining this summer? Try building a vine-covered cedar pergola to shade your wood deck using beams and lattice set on precast, classical-style columns. Then, share your photos here! And dont forget to enter the Real DIY Contest for a chance to win!!! http://www.wrcla.org/contest/:
- DIY Chunky mantel for under $25. Gonna make this and put it above my bed as a nice shelf.
- Make a platform bed.
- Make this DIY modern address plate for less than $30! Such an easy way to make the outside of your home look a little better. Gotta love some curb appeal!
- This DIY square planter box took just minutes to make and there are SO many ways put it work!
- Increase your curb appeal with a modern looking DIY Address Planter Box with succulents. This house number DIY is super simple and quick to make (less than 30 minutes hands-on time) and and NO TOOLS required!! Get the full tutorial at TidyMom.net
- DIY Room Decor: Make Your Own Macrame Curtain A Beautiful Mess | Apartment Therapy
- IKEA DIY Ideas: 6 Ways to Make Your Own Platform Bed (with Storage!) — From the Archives: Greatest Hits
- 4 Easy Ways To Show Gratitude On Thanksgiving Day With Home Decor: Around Thanksgiving, youre probably use to seeing a bunch of Thanksgiving decorating tips on Pinterest or the home decor blogs, but before you roll your eyes thinking this is another one of those posts, which I admit, Ive done. This year, I wanted to put a spin on things and talk about gratitude. Feeling grateful for the things in our lives is something that we should do on the regular. On this Thanksgiving…
- Giant Copper Rain Shower Wonderful Water Feature Design! LOVE! Imagine this Giant Copper Rain Shower in your garden on hot summer days it would be just awesome!
- Kokedama Moss Ball – How to Start a Vertical Garden – Japanese moss balls, also called bonsai Kokedama, look great hanging in homes, on a lanai or porch or on trellises and arbors. Making a Kokedama moss ball can be a fun way of getting your hands dirty and it’s easier to make these hanging plants than one might imagine / Geoponics