Photo via: blog.styleestate.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to make an outdoor pool umbrella half barrel flower pot stand. Shade! 1) Real/resin half barrel (drill holes in the bottom for drainage) 2) QUIKRETE or a cement block that has a hole in the center for your post 3) Put in PVC pipe (spray paint to liking) 4)Use small stones or pebbles to … Read More →
- Crafted of pine wood and black steel pipes. The black steel pipes come in a natural grey color as shown in the picture or can be painted with an oil-rubbed bronze finish while the pine wood shelf is stained with a Provincial finish (other stains available, see last photo for options). Items are handmade upon ordering, so the piece you purchase may have slight variations from the photographed item. Please allow 2 to 3 weeks for your piece to be created. This coat rack measures 6” tall and 30…
- Community Post: 19 Ways To Make Your Bed Work Without A Headboard
- Industrial toilet paper holder/stand made from unfinished iron pipe fittings with a natural gunmetal color. You can chose 3 different colors for the metal pipe Gun Metal as scene in the pictures, Blac
- 2 Pack Natural And Ginger Check Bed Set from Next
- Gorgeous, unique and one-of-a-kind! Order a set of 2 or 3. Perfect for fresh flowers, silk flowers or a candle. Order your jars in any
- Hele leuke schilderijen maken. 1) plak papieren tape op het doek 2) schilder het doek 3) haal de tape eraf
- 1. Sempre comece pelos cantos com, no mínimo, duas almofadas maiores (55 ou 60 cm para um sofá de 3 lugares); 2. Disponha 2 almofadas menores à frente; 3. Limite o tecido estampado a um conjunto de almofadas; 4. Para combinar e misturar: combine texturas, adicione cores e misture as almofadas estampadas com as de cores sólidas; 5. Almofadas em número ímpar são visualmente mais atrativas; 6. Coloque uma almofada diferente no centro.
- White Washed Brick Fireplace~Tutorial Heres what they used: 1. latex paint (Sherwin Williams Cashmere Paint~Medium Lustre~Luminous White) 2. water 3. a paint brush 4. a rag Dare I?
- Amazing modern industrial apartment by Int 2 Architects // Increíble departamento vintage industrial moderno // Casa Haus
- This simple DIY project is the answer to shoe storage in small spaces at the back door. It is also the answer for larger spaces where there is no closet to hide shoes or for people who simply like order in their lives. This DIY shoe rack is made from a stained board and coat hooks. Mount the board into wall studs and hang your shoes. You can do 2 or 3 racks like this.
- Rock Candy: 2 cups water, 1 cup white corn syrup, 3 1/2 cups sugar, 1/4 tsp cream of tartar. Then I added: 1/4 tsp vanilla extract and food color