Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 3 Ct total weight 2 Ct Center Diamond Natural GIA Certified $19,995
- RHs 1970s French Directors Chair:Weve recreated a French design from the 1970s, preserving its neoclassically inspired X-shaped frame ascending into an oval at the seats base, and realistically replicating the soft patina of age.
- Balinese custom oval outdoor soaking tub; cement tile floors inside. Strings of capiz shells, en masse, cover the ceiling. by Valentina Audrito
- Open Living Room and Kitchen | Fairfield, CT | Lisa Hilderbrand | Hilderbrand Interiors | Photo by John Gruen
- New Canaan, CT | Brooks and Falotico Associates Fairfield County Architects
- Absolutely perfect!! In the 80s I used to go to a bar on the Berlin Tpke (in CT) that you could walk down the stairs into or you could slide down into. Stairs are for the stick in the muds, if theres a choice, you SLIDE!!
- Make a personalized map. Take pictures in each state, then cut to match the state & attach to the map. Love this idea. A great way to remember trips without digging through a scrapbook.
- a cool way to make a tiny library of your own. take one small closet, put in shelves and cut out part of the door and put in glass. taa-dah!YES!
- Complete Plans and Cut List to Make This Farmhouse Table for a Smaller Kitchen
- cut canvas
- seagrass runner ..chevron ..2 runners butt together(bound ends cut) insalled with pneumatic gun. CREED: January 2014
- Apply a thin bead of paintable acrylic latex caulk only inside the crack where wood meets a wall for a smooth, professional appearance. Remove extra caulk with a putty knife. And buy a dripless caulk gun to save time and frustration. Cut the tip smaller than you think you need.