Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 3 Ct total weight 2 Ct Center Diamond Natural GIA Certified $19,995
- Balinese custom oval outdoor soaking tub; cement tile floors inside. Strings of capiz shells, en masse, cover the ceiling. by Valentina Audrito
- Absolutely perfect!! In the 80s I used to go to a bar on the Berlin Tpke (in CT) that you could walk down the stairs into or you could slide down into. Stairs are for the stick in the muds, if theres a choice, you SLIDE!!
- New Canaan, CT | Brooks and Falotico Associates Fairfield County Architects
- Open Living Room and Kitchen | Fairfield, CT | Lisa Hilderbrand | Hilderbrand Interiors | Photo by John Gruen
- Make a personalized map. Take pictures in each state, then cut to match the state & attach to the map. Love this idea. A great way to remember trips without digging through a scrapbook.
- Complete Plans and Cut List to Make This Farmhouse Table for a Smaller Kitchen
- Apply a thin bead of paintable acrylic latex caulk only inside the crack where wood meets a wall for a smooth, professional appearance. Remove extra caulk with a putty knife. And buy a dripless caulk gun to save time and frustration. Cut the tip smaller than you think you need.
- seagrass runner ..chevron ..2 runners butt together(bound ends cut) insalled with pneumatic gun. CREED: January 2014
- a cool way to make a tiny library of your own. take one small closet, put in shelves and cut out part of the door and put in glass. taa-dah!YES!
- Glue a painting onto pallets, then cut the pieces apart and hang it up. The lamp might be a bit hard to add, though… 😉
- Rather than using a cardboard salt container, fill a Mason jar with salt instead. Cut off the lid of the original salt container, then screw it on top of your jar for easy dispensing.