Photo via: amazon.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Headboards The standard height of a headboard is 48 inches from the floor to its top, which leaves about 24 inches from the top of the mattress to the top of the headboard. Higher-end headboards tend to be 55 to 68 inches, which works much better for us as we are tall. You want it to be comfortable enough to lean back against and read this book. Be careful about hanging artwork above the headboard, as you want to ensure you won’t knock your head on it. Read more: http://www.oprah.com/home/The-
- I like the idea of this dog feeder. Not only because of it’s stylish design and the fact that raised bowls are better for your dogs. I like it that it comes with a drawer underneath that you can store food, treats or your dog’s toys. An especially nice feature for dog lovers with limited space.
- DIY Tufted Headboard. This is how I made our headboards! Its a fun project and when you are ready for a change, all you do is recover with new fabric! Simple!
- Such a great idea. I love the Bath Bomb DIY; especially the rainbow bath bombs. LUSH bath bombs DIY. Sex Bomb + Yoga Bomb. MuffinChanel
- 242 Likes, 20 Comments – Natalie (@_nataliepeterson) on Instagram: “And one more because I cant help but love this house – Its seriously amazing 😍 This stairway and…”
- BEST headboard tutorial, this is exactly like the one Ive been eyeing thats 600 bucks! Money Hip Mamas: DIY Upholstered Headboard with Nailhead Detailed Arms
- 20 Real Rooms For Real Kids Found on Instagram
- I like the cabinets over the washer/dryer. The bench I like. Could I do a small one?
- I want table(s) like this, long and comfy for pattern cutting and sewing. All white. Either the same shape or it can be straight along one of the walls or by the window. Gotta remember this project!
- This is one of my favorite bedrooms on the internet, I love yellow and grey together. Hopefully one day I can get around to decorating my bedroom like this! Posted by elizabethbrooke
- Asian living room looks stunning due to the use of natural elements like bamboo, earthenware, rice paper. 20 Unique Asian Living Room Ideas
- Illuminated Pallet Bed http://theownerbuildernetwork.co/7ub1 Talk about mood lighting! This is one of the easiest DIY bed projects you can do! Some pallets, a mattress, a couple of lights and voila! Easy as 1-2-3! Visit or main site for different versions of these illuminated pallet beds and be inspired to make your next bed project… Think a bed like this will help you sleep better at night? 😉