Photo via: thefeministmystique.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 2 hrs to make and $24 DIY coffee table
- Blogger squee-Hey friends! I am THRILLED with how this latest build turned out! The whole thing cost me $100 to build. That includes hardware. Check out my new DIY Industrial Cart Bookcase! How pretty is she? This piece is all about the hardware. Really you are taking a very basic build and a few boards and turning them into a piece of art by adding some awesome hardware. These corner brackets are a new fav! I found them at Home Depot. They are Simpson Strong-Tie brand. They are only $1.53 piece
- What an awesome table, and plans Don seem that difficult. Wish I had room for a table this big.
- DYI table 2 love the legs and having a place to put your feet up. I think this would work really well an art studio
- Im so glad I read this! Such good reminders about how to decorate when you move into a new house. Id totally be guilty of making these mistakes.
- Though I am not a good cook, I love cooking in my spare time for trying some delicious recipes. So I always make my kitchen tidy and easy to deal with. Today I will share some DIY ideas with you to make a better kitchen. It’s important to keep your kitchen sink clean all the …
- This would make an awesome outdoor table..River bend table, 06/17/14. cherry wood, hemlock, river stones, epoxy
- The humble cinder block is currently experiencing a renaissance- and why wouldn’t it? With its simple, industrial atheistic it lends itself to adding a modern touch to any space. Maihi’s got a simple to follow plan for turning some cinder blocks into a functional and stylish garden bar – instantly turning an empty back lawn …
- I am so excited to share with you my most recent project… turning an old table into an upholstered ottoman! It was actually really easy a…
- Today is a good day for a good day This wood sign is perfect for any room in your home! Hand Painted and made in Harlem, GA. Font is available in brown (like pictured) or black. Please indicate in the note to seller your choice in font color. If your choice is not noted your order will be completed in brown. Size: 12 1/2 x 24 1/2 Production time: 2 Weeks from order date
- I guess it seems obvious that I would want to carpet my stairs after my awful fall this winter, but for some reason I cant help but wonder if this would be a bit more dangerous. What if the fabric makes it more tricky or the kids trip up the stairs? This also may seem…
- http://teds-woodworking.digimkts.com/I can make this. Awesome and easy. http://teds-woodworking.digimkts.com/Fun to build. Cannot believe I made this Been needing diy tiny homes pictures . http://diy-tiny-homes.digimkts.com