Photo via: smallspaces.about.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The biggest benefit to buying IKEA isnt to your wallet, its to your creativity. The fact that IKEA stocks so many affordable lines means that you can feel free to hack, adapt and remix the different pieces to suit your needs. Here are the best IKEA hacks to get the look you really want at a price you love.
- Community Post: 19 Ways To Make Your Bed Work Without A Headboard
- Sharing 21 awesome IKEA storage hacks for all your kids toys. These IKEA toy storage hacks will help you to get organised on a minimum budget.
- Sofa by day and bed at night, the IKEA HEMNES daybed frame has 3 drawers built-in to store duvets and pillows. It has four functions – sofa, single bed, double bed and storage solution!
- One of the best things about IKEA pieces is the many ways you can tweak, hack, tinker with, and customize them to create beautiful, unique pieces on a reasonable budget. Here are some of our favorite, easy, do it yourself ways to customize your furniture to fit your needs.
- How to create a white and gold desk for under $200 from Ikea in five simple, easy-to-understand steps. The best Ikea hack ever!
- Ikea Hack Map Table – It is so easy to upcycle and transform a plain Ikea side table with some map wrapping paper and make this gorgeous map table.
- How to make a faux marble table or surface with contact paper. Simple Ikea hack to make your furniture look more expensive by @sylandsam
- IKEA HACK: Build a Farmhouse Table the Easy Way! – East Coast Creative Blog
- IKEA HACK: Build a Farmhouse Table the Easy Way! Two IKEA tables join to become one awesome farmhouse table! Such an easy DIY project from East Coast Creative Blog.
- I seem to be on a table kick as exemplified by the fact I just posted a one step DIY marble side table video, and now Im posting another DIY table. Oh well! Hopefully you dont mind. This IKEA hack nightstand is a super easy project. All it takes is a lil spray paint and some contact paper, and you will have it done in no time. I did this side table four different ways, so you can take your pick. And the entire project will only set you back about $40. Thats a pretty good price for …
- IKEA TOY STORAGE HACKS WITH THE IKEA KALLAX CUBE VIA IKEA HACKERS / WWW.GRILLO-DESIGNS.COM