Photo via: smallspaces.about.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Community Post: 19 Ways To Make Your Bed Work Without A Headboard
- Sharing 21 awesome IKEA storage hacks for all your kids toys. These IKEA toy storage hacks will help you to get organised on a minimum budget.
- Sofa by day and bed at night, the IKEA HEMNES daybed frame has 3 drawers built-in to store duvets and pillows. It has four functions – sofa, single bed, double bed and storage solution!
- Ikea Hack Map Table – It is so easy to upcycle and transform a plain Ikea side table with some map wrapping paper and make this gorgeous map table.
- IKEA HACK: Build a Farmhouse Table the Easy Way! – East Coast Creative Blog
- How to make a faux marble table or surface with contact paper. Simple Ikea hack to make your furniture look more expensive by @sylandsam
- IKEA HACK: Build a Farmhouse Table the Easy Way! Two IKEA tables join to become one awesome farmhouse table! Such an easy DIY project from East Coast Creative Blog.
- How to create a white and gold desk for under $200 from Ikea in five simple, easy-to-understand steps. The best Ikea hack ever!
- One of the best things about IKEA pieces is the many ways you can tweak, hack, tinker with, and customize them to create beautiful, unique pieces on a reasonable budget. Here are some of our favorite, easy, do it yourself ways to customize your furniture to fit your needs.
- I seem to be on a table kick as exemplified by the fact I just posted a one step DIY marble side table video, and now Im posting another DIY table. Oh well! Hopefully you dont mind. This IKEA hack nightstand is a super easy project. All it takes is a lil spray paint and some contact paper, and you will have it done in no time. I did this side table four different ways, so you can take your pick. And the entire project will only set you back about $40. Thats a pretty good price for …
- IKEA TOY STORAGE HACKS WITH THE IKEA KALLAX CUBE VIA IKEA HACKERS / WWW.GRILLO-DESIGNS.COM
- IKEA TOY STORAGE HACKS – IKEA BENCH SEAT TOY STORAGE USING THE KALLAX / WWW.GRILLO-DESIGNS.COM