Photo via: news.buzzbuzzhome.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I’ve pulled together my 3 most popular home decor accents guides. They are full of decorating your house ideas, and all the home decorating accessories you could hope for. Schedule
- You have a simple craft project that you know you can finish in a few hours. But instead of being productive you end up wasting your time trying to find the things you need. http://craft.ideas2live4.com/2015/08/26/simple-craft-supplies-storage-ideas/ This simple craft table and other craft supplies storage ideas in this gallery solves your organizing problems. Find the storage system that will get your craft station organized now!
- Need a place to organize your books? Heres a collection of 51 DIY bookshelf/bookcase plans and ideas that are look good and easy to build.
- Bathroom Cup Holders | Organize Your Makeup With These 17 Cool DIY Organizer. From Repurposed Materials That Will Save You A Lot Of Space And Money! by Makeup Tutorials at http://makeuptutorials.com/13-extremely-cool-diy-makeup-organizers/
- Why is it that the bathroom is always one of the most unorganized rooms in the home? I mean organizing toilet paper, nail polish, hair tools, cotton balls, Q-tips, etc. is not the most exciting. Not to mention that there’s …
- This cute menu board is an easy DIY project that will help you get organized for meal planning and add a touch of fun to your home decor. A double win! It could also be used for organizing your weekly schedule or family appointments.
- House of Turquoise: Dove Studio White Kitchen Ideas | White Kitchen Decor | Kitchen Ideas | Kitchen Renovation | Kitchen Decor DIY | Kitchen Remodel Ideas
- For my studio perhaps? Pics of awesome people that have passed through… Just a thought lol
- The family room’s window is perfectly positioned for ample views of the High Line and the thousands of people who walk it every day. The sofa is a custom design by Timothy Brown Studio that is covered in velour by Clarence House. The vintage Karl Springer cocktail table reflects the light, and the vintage brass chandelier above is a holdover from the homeowners’ previous residence in Connecticut.
- Celebrate Spring with a beautiful Spring home tour. This week long tour is full of tons of Spring home decor ideas to inspire you!
- Reclaimed beams and lumber set up in doorways like this and as shelving with vintage industrial mounts can get you some of that old wood richness, without commiting to that full blown barnwood wall.
- IDEAS For Small Living Spaces awesome ideas for apartments and small homes.