Photo via: 17apart.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY: How To Make A Raised and Antiqued Design Using Glue and Aluminum Foil | Something to be Savored
- The dark wood dining set and buffet are a sweet complement to pumpkin orange walls in this chic dining room. A gold sunburst mirror echoes the natural tones of the orange walls, while enhancing the overall color scheme. Clear, glass accessories are a neutral accompaniment to the room and avoid interrupting the vibrant wall color.
- How to build a round wood framed mirror for less than $50! Rustic, modern farmhouse mirror DIY for a small bathroom makeover! Click to get the free build plans!
- how to install privacy film an easy DIY tutorial from heatherednest.com. Cost effective, popular way to get privacy glass for your bathroom doors and windows! Great idea!!!
- Living space with gold and glass bookshelves, a large reclaimed wood mirror and…
- How to turn an old window into a mirror – plus a few other uses for that old windows you have stored in the back of the garage!
- See how Gaspard Travels and Life transformed a reclaimed door with Artscape Etched Glass peel and stick and a decal purchased from Etsy to create a fabulous door for her laundry room.
- How to turn a vintage glass door knob into a picture hanger. (Would also work for curtain tieback, which is what I am looking to do.)
- Best of Curbly: 17 of Marchs Most Popular Posts » Curbly | DIY Design Community
- Layered-Scent Candles | 17 DIY Winter Decorations Projects
- Back to Cool: 17 DIYs to Organize Your Desk and Office via Brit + Co.
- CandleHolder, Diy, HomeDécor, Lamp, Mirror, Oyster, OysterShells, Shell, Upcycled Its the first time we share with you some ideas of decorations made from upcycled Oyster shells! Oyster shells are relatively easy to find, you can find some of them directly on beaches, but also you can ask for restaurants if they can keep some