Photo via: apieceofrainbow.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 25 most gorgeous paint color palettes for kitchen cabinets and beyond. Easily transform your kitchen with these all-time favorite colors and great designer tips! – A Piece Of Rainbow
- DIY BARN WOOD :: She stained a piece of scrap board with Minwax white tint base wood stain in Slate and realized it was a bit too dark for her liking so she mixed the stain 50/50 with water which made a big difference. She let it dry over night and the next day used some ASCP in Pure White to white wash over the wood (mixing 1-2 Tbsp. with 1 cup water). She brushed it on then wiped it off with a paper towel. :: CLICK or heres another link: www.hawthorneandmain.com/2014/09/diy-barn-wood.html
- If you have a hose bib that has become hard to reach due to encroaching shrubs or other obstructions, heres a way to bring the water source out into the open. Run plastic pipe inside a PVC fence post and attach a hose bib and a nipple. Run a short piece of garden hose from the existing connection to the nipple, and the water supply will be right where you need it. To keep the post stable, run some threaded rod crosswise through the bottom of the post, dig a shallow hole and sink the post in …
- Looking for a fun and easy craft to make? Try one of these 16 best and easy diy bracelet crafts. Most require only a few products, beads, wire, safety pins, ect. They are perfect to pass the time, sell, or give as gifts.
- Glass Table Top Turned into a garden water fountain. Get 5 more Creative Ideas for Upcycled Water Features
- The humble cinder block is currently experiencing a renaissance- and why wouldn’t it? With its simple, industrial atheistic it lends itself to adding a modern touch to any space. Maihi’s got a simple to follow plan for turning some cinder blocks into a functional and stylish garden bar – instantly turning an empty back lawn …
- Love the surprise of stencils on the inside drawers! Would be so cute with pink or blue for a babys room!
- Kokedama Moss Ball – How to Start a Vertical Garden – Japanese moss balls, also called bonsai Kokedama, look great hanging in homes, on a lanai or porch or on trellises and arbors. Making a Kokedama moss ball can be a fun way of getting your hands dirty and it’s easier to make these hanging plants than one might imagine / Geoponics
- DIY candlesticks using empty bottles, water, herbs, and white taper candles. So pretty for outdoor entertaining!
- DIY Sugar Wax: sugar, water, lemon juice. I swear by this. You can use muslin waxing strips, or like me, cut up strips of a non-stretchy fabric (which can be soaked, washed, and reused). You can even use a little ball of the wax and use it without strips – its amazing and oh so cheap!
- 101 Useful DIY Project For Your Home – DIY Stone Wall Hooks I so can do this with my rock collection
- DIY Twine Garden Lanterns: Twine is the perfect material to add the rustic warm and charm to your decor. This twine garden lantern is super easy and quick to make. Other really great ideas!