Photo via: stylemepretty.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I have to honestly say, I have never had the guts to recommend that a client paint melamine, thermofoil, or laminate kitchen cabinets. This type of cabinetry is often found in lower-end kitchens – melamine and thermofoil are similar plastic materials that are applied over particleboard or MDF to inexpensively simulate the look of painted wood. …
- White kitchens are back! The new white kitchen: grey walls, French doors, salvaged rustic wood dining table, white or grey kitchen island, white marble countertops, marble subway tiled backsplash. Simple beauty.
- Gorgeous gray and white transitional kitchen with rustic accents features wood and fabric saddle stools placed in front of a gray center island finished with a white and gray granite countertop fitted with a prep sink illuminated by white carriage lanterns hung from a ceiling accented with exposed wood beams.
- A new take on the Sunken Living Area. While open to the Kitchen area, the drop in elevation gives the room a separate feel while still being connected. This room is at the back of the home and opens out onto the deck.
- Accent Wall Ideas You’ll Surely Wish to Try This at Home Bedroom, Living Room, Ideas, Painted, Wood, Colors, DIY, Wallpaper, Bathroom, Kitchen, Shiplap, Brick, Stone, Black, Blue, Rustic, Green, In Living Room, Designs, Grey, Office, Entryway, Red, Dark, Striped, Stencil, Navy, Nursery, Teal, Gold, Turquoise, Gray, Pattern, Orange, Brown, Purple, Yellow, Decor, Pink, Modern, Wooden, Pallet, Apartment, Textured, Bold, Hallway, Geometric, Easy, Herringbone, Rock, Metallic, Chevron, Mural, Kids, Charcoal, Farmhouse, Diamond, Plum, Basement, Dining, Staircase, Tile, Stairs, Livingroom, Art, White, Bright, Coral, Unique, Small, Burgundy, Maroon, Paper, Mint, Aqua, Neutral, With Window, Light, Two
- A Cooks Room: Stunning gray bathroom with vaulted ceilings and skylight. The custom gray glazed …
- Like the pale gray in the upper left corner – Non-White Kitchen Ideas – Becki Owens
- Wow! This house looks stunning! Check out that open concept kitchen ! This is definitely a dreamhome that anyone could live in. www.remodelworks.com
- We’re thrilled about our 2017 Color of the Year: Poised Taupe SW 6039. This timeless neutral strikes an effortless balance between warm brown and cool gray, providing a space where both modern and classic palettes can coordinate to stunning effect. Discover endless inspiration with Poised Taupe 2017.
- Looking to upgrade your kitchen? Checkout the hottest most popular colors for kitchens.
- 5 Easy steps to painting wood cabinets perfectly! Get it done right the first time… DIY painting tips for a ultra smooth, factory finish in your bathroom and kitchen.
- Blue Gray Walls Design, Pictures, Remodel, Decor and Ideas