Photo via: elledecor.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I used to be able to sleep through anything and everything. I could fall asleep almost anywhere. But as I’ve gotten older, I’m starting to notice that sleep doesn’t come as easily anymore. That’s normal. Not only are your worries and responsibilities usually more taxing on your stress levels as you get older, but there… Read More »
- 15 Stunning Gray Kitchens / gray and wood in the kitchen
- Here are 18 really impressive mosaic craft project tutorials that you can use to create stunning decor at your own home with little effort.
- You dont have to spend a fortune when furnishing your home. There are a lot of furniture pieces you can make yourself or by re-purposing used furniture. This will not only save you tons of money, but you also can customize you furniture as much as you like to have a stunning home as youve always imagined.
- I want to talk to you today about bar cart styling but first a bit of psychology. You know those silly online tests you can take to determine whether you are more right-brained or left-brained? I always come out nearly equal – 50% left brain, 50% right brain. Not that I give those kinds of tests…
- Each painter has slightly different methods and preferences, but the pros all know the trade secrets, and PM hung out with them and watched them work to gather these 13 tips.
- IKEA furniture can be tricky to paint, but if done the right way, can make such a huge difference! Here are my steps on how to paint IKEA furniture.
- 5 Incredible Makeovers IKEA Hack Painted Furniture DIY’s
- 13 Creative Storage Ideas for Your Home – Page 2 of 2
- DIY Concrete Top for IKEA Melltorp Table (Or Any Table, Really) – For when your table top’s life is reaching its end but you still love its feet. Here’s a tutorial for a concrete tabletop.
- The maruaders map closet is very cool and I would love to have my very own but I dont think it would match my room. I do think the person that painted this on their closet doors are very talented.
- Mason jars are one of my favorite things. I’m usually a pretty frugal gal, but put me in an antique store with vintage jars, and I go a bit gaga. There are just so many things you can do with them! These are some of my favorite projects that I’ve found around the internet, rangingKeep Reading