Photo via: elledecor.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I used to be able to sleep through anything and everything. I could fall asleep almost anywhere. But as I’ve gotten older, I’m starting to notice that sleep doesn’t come as easily anymore. That’s normal. Not only are your worries and responsibilities usually more taxing on your stress levels as you get older, but there… Read More »
- 15 Stunning Gray Kitchens / gray and wood in the kitchen
- Here are 18 really impressive mosaic craft project tutorials that you can use to create stunning decor at your own home with little effort.
- You dont have to spend a fortune when furnishing your home. There are a lot of furniture pieces you can make yourself or by re-purposing used furniture. This will not only save you tons of money, but you also can customize you furniture as much as you like to have a stunning home as youve always imagined.
- I want to talk to you today about bar cart styling but first a bit of psychology. You know those silly online tests you can take to determine whether you are more right-brained or left-brained? I always come out nearly equal – 50% left brain, 50% right brain. Not that I give those kinds of tests…
- IKEA furniture can be tricky to paint, but if done the right way, can make such a huge difference! Here are my steps on how to paint IKEA furniture.
- 5 Incredible Makeovers IKEA Hack Painted Furniture DIY’s
- Each painter has slightly different methods and preferences, but the pros all know the trade secrets, and PM hung out with them and watched them work to gather these 13 tips.
- The biggest benefit to buying IKEA isnt to your wallet, its to your creativity. The fact that IKEA stocks so many affordable lines means that you can feel free to hack, adapt and remix the different pieces to suit your needs. Here are the best IKEA hacks to get the look you really want at a price you love.
- DIY Concrete Top for IKEA Melltorp Table (Or Any Table, Really) – For when your table top’s life is reaching its end but you still love its feet. Here’s a tutorial for a concrete tabletop.
- DIY Wood and Metal Pipe Blanket Ladder – 13 Binder Planner DIYs to Organize Your Stuff
- 13 Creative Storage Ideas for Your Home – Page 2 of 2