Photo via: countryliving.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 12 Dollar Store Hacks You Need to Try
- 39 Easiest Dollar Store Crafts Ever – DIY Dollar Store Bandana Pillows – Quick And Cheap Crafts To Make, Dollar Store Craft Ideas To Make And Sell, Cute Dollar Store Do It Yourself Projects, Cheap Craft Ideas, Dollar Sore Decor, Creative Dollar Store Crafts http://diyjoy.com/easy-dollar-store-crafts
- Check out this simple solution for cutting board storage! Supplies from dollar store and perfect for limited space available in a small kitchen!
- Spring cleaning just got a whole lot cheaper! Organize for less with these creative dollar store organization and storage ideas. There are ideas for every room in your house (kitchen, bathroom, laundry, closet, office and more!) Kitchen Dollar …
- 19 Super Cute Dollar Store DIYs That Will Complete Your Bedroom
- Dollar Tree finds. From drab to fab. Container from dollar tree. Spray paint it the color of your chose. A simple and easy way to glam up dollar tree bins.
- Mason Jar Dollar Store Craft – Easy DIY Prism Light diy masonjar crafts http://diyready.com/mason-jar-crafts-prism-candle-light/
- I am going on the hunt for lamp shades!!! This is SUCH a good idea to upcycle thrift store finds for a farmhouse style bathroom.
- Find out how to make small succulent gardens that look amazing and take only a few minutes! Easy, affordable, delightful to look at and hardly any maintenance needed.
- Direct your eyes to my window treatments on my sliding doors. They might be my favorite curtains to date. If you didn’t know any better you would think they are linen drapes and those usually cost a pretty penny. My drapes however cost me about $10 and are normally found in the paint section at any hardware store. Let me introduce you to this wonderful product called drop cloths. The amazing thing about drop cloths is that all four sides are already sewn so this is a NO SEW option…
- Did you know you can make cool DIY marbled mugs with nail polish? Its easy and you can have gorgeous mugs in minutes that cost less than a dollar each!
- This Dollar Tree DIY kitchen organizer is super easy to make and uses only napkin holders and a cookie sheet from the Dollar Tree. This kitchen project can be used to organize your bakeware, cutting boards, tupperware or anything else you can organize.