Photo via: paintedfurnitureideas.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Fixer upper inspired design space – oak kitchen cabinet makeover. Two toned gray and white cabinets, subway tile backsplash, some DIY (under $2000) Welcome home!
- DIY Kitchen Makeover on a Budget. Giani Granite Countertop Paint kits transform existing counters to the look of natural stone! www.gianigranite.com Two-Toned kitchen cabinets and subway tile.
- How-To DIY Article | 11 Simple DIY Ways To Make Your Small Bathroom Look BIGGER | Image Source: Dawna Jones | CLICK TO ENJOY… http://carlaaston.com/designed/11-easy-ways-to-make-a-small-bathroom-look-bigger (KWs: mirror, cabinet, closet, lighting)
- DIY Room Decor: Make Your Own Macrame Curtain A Beautiful Mess | Apartment Therapy
- Flooring is one of the things that has the biggest impact on the look of a room — but beautiful floors can also be really expensive. But the good news is that, if you dont mind putting in the extra elbow grease, there are plenty of ways you can make your own.
- White and gold kitchen features white cabinets adorned with long gold pulls paired with Silestone countertops and backsplash that resemble white marble.
- Amazing kitchen features a white shaker cabinets paired with gray quartzite countertops fitted with a curved stainless steel sink and a white subway tiled backsplash.
- 10 tips if you want to DIY your own tile backsplash.
- Kitchen Reveal; SW Alabaster cabinets, BM Thundercloud gray island, faux marble countertop.
- 11 Clever Ways To Declutter Kitchen Counters • Grillo Designs
- Community Post: 19 Ways To Make Your Bed Work Without A Headboard
- Finished Kitchen. River Run shaker cabinets with snow white granite. Madison interlocking tiles for backsplash. Paint color pewter revere benjamin moore. Beldi pendant lights