Photo via: apartmenttherapy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I love these DIY quote bookends! Dont they make a super stylish home accessory?
- 35 Super stylish and inspiring neutral living room designs
- Make your own DIY Custom Wood Kitchen Utensil Drawer Organizer! Super easy and so cheap. You can do this for less than $10!
- Craft Project Ideas: 10 Stylish DIY Shelves
- 10 DIY Wall Art Ideas. These are all super easy and so creative! LOVE!
- I seem to be on a table kick as exemplified by the fact I just posted a one step DIY marble side table video, and now Im posting another DIY table. Oh well! Hopefully you dont mind. This IKEA hack nightstand is a super easy project. All it takes is a lil spray paint and some contact paper, and you will have it done in no time. I did this side table four different ways, so you can take your pick. And the entire project will only set you back about $40. Thats a pretty good price for …
- 10 Old Furnitures Get a Stylish New Look 9
- 35 Tidy And Stylish IKEA Besta Units
- She takes a simple IKEA Kallas/Expedit and turns it into a fabulously stylish piece of furniture with a high end glow…
- Top 10 Handmade Gifts using photos – These gifts ideas are perfect for Christmas gifts, birthday presents, Mothers Day Gifts and Anniversary Gifts… These handmade gift ideas are super easy to make, adorable, and affordable… MUST RE-PIN!
- The humble cinder block is currently experiencing a renaissance- and why wouldn’t it? With its simple, industrial atheistic it lends itself to adding a modern touch to any space. Maihi’s got a simple to follow plan for turning some cinder blocks into a functional and stylish garden bar – instantly turning an empty back lawn …
- These brass corners ($5 for a set of 8 from Amazon) will jazz up a LACK table ($10). (37 Cheap And Easy Ways To Make Your IKEA Stuff Look Expensive)