Photo via: livelovediy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How incredible is this painted chest?!! Im in love with everything about this entryway! It just exudes happiness. Upon checking out Zoe Murphy, the source where the painted chest is from. Zoe Murphy is a young British designer whos work promotes; loving what belongs to you, by re-using furniture and textiles in an ethical and beat-up fashion. Check out her pillows below made of 100% silk
- Okay, so yes, they are extremely expensive. But these shelves, made out of single slab of pine tree and glass, are worth checking out for the beauty of the design.
- Illuminated Pallet Bed http://theownerbuildernetwork.co/7ub1 Talk about mood lighting! This is one of the easiest DIY bed projects you can do! Some pallets, a mattress, a couple of lights and voila! Easy as 1-2-3! Visit or main site for different versions of these illuminated pallet beds and be inspired to make your next bed project… Think a bed like this will help you sleep better at night? 😉
- Customize the look of your next DIY tile project with stain proof Fusion Pro® Grout from The Home Depot. With an array of on-trend color options you can get the perfect look in any room. Click through to learn more about this easy-to-use grout at The Home Depot.
- 10 Paint Secrets: tips & tricks you never knew about paint! I love tip 3!
- I seem to be on a table kick as exemplified by the fact I just posted a one step DIY marble side table video, and now Im posting another DIY table. Oh well! Hopefully you dont mind. This IKEA hack nightstand is a super easy project. All it takes is a lil spray paint and some contact paper, and you will have it done in no time. I did this side table four different ways, so you can take your pick. And the entire project will only set you back about $40. Thats a pretty good price for …
- There are tons of items lying around your house just waiting to be turned into art. Before you throw out an empty can or bottle, see about turning it into … Read More
- Direct your eyes to my window treatments on my sliding doors. They might be my favorite curtains to date. If you didn’t know any better you would think they are linen drapes and those usually cost a pretty penny. My drapes however cost me about $10 and are normally found in the paint section at any hardware store. Let me introduce you to this wonderful product called drop cloths. The amazing thing about drop cloths is that all four sides are already sewn so this is a NO SEW option…
- $60 Handmade Farmhouse Table plans DIY – Already setting Steve and my dad up to build us a 10 long one of these for dining room, but with turned legs – possibly posts or checking out the salvage place in Warwick
- paint brush can achieve (and the proof is in the before and after pictures that you are about to see). I’m hoping to share more of these simple (and some not
- When you guys last saw my Master Bathroom, we had just moved into our house in 2010 and I had slapped some paint on the walls just to cover up the faux finish treatment that the previous owners had left behind. Over the years I have dreamed about what my perfect bathroom would look like, … … Continue reading →
- Got a favorite color? Well, what does your favorite color say about you? Check this artistic infographic for answers and fascinating color facts. Important when choosing brand colors!