Photo via: mylistoflists.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- quick n easy $10 bed canopy look (without the annoying in-your-way netting) What you need: Ikea mesh curtain panels, an inexpensive white wide pocket rod from walmart, any ribbon on hand to use as tie-backs. Viola!
- The humble cinder block is currently experiencing a renaissance- and why wouldn’t it? With its simple, industrial atheistic it lends itself to adding a modern touch to any space. Maihi’s got a simple to follow plan for turning some cinder blocks into a functional and stylish garden bar – instantly turning an empty back lawn …
- PS I love you quote on a Faux Burlap Decorative Throw Pillow Cover, Pillow with Words, Christmas Gift, Valentines Day
- First things first, i know that the first thing a designer should be focusing is the office. But somehow, our bedroom was the first thing that we got to wrap up around the house. And although the offi
- If you are looking for a fun project to do while sitting on the sofa, this is it. Make easy DIY wall art out of any word using cardboard and yarn!
- Wrap fabric around those cheap frames to make them cute and fun.. actually a neat idea. 🙂
- Great Gatsby inspired centerpiece. Wine bottles with ombre color atop a matching plate. Great for weddings or your dining room table. Available in custom colors and feathers. Made to order. Just let me know what you are looking for and I can always adjust them. I am using these for my own wedding centerpieces. I use different shaped wine bottles, clean them, spray them down, color the ombre, add the beads/feathers: get a simple and elegant centerpiece. Will do bulk. By two sets, get 3rd free….
- Create fun patterns with painters tape to make any room more dynamic. Be sure to wait for the paint to dry completely before carefully peeling off the tape. Then enjoy your beautiful new design!
- DIY : paint plastic animals in fun Gift Wrapper Gift Wrap Gift Wrapping| http://gift-wrapper.lemoncoin.org
- Eleven Things To Do With Old Windows – We Call It Junkin
- 25 things to do with old jeans…
- When I was growing up, my aunt had a skirt around her pedestal sink, and she kept a little basket under it for towels and toiletries. It’s one of those things that always stuck with me because it was such an elegant storage solution, not to mention a fun way to add pattern and color to the bathroom. I thought it was time to revisit the project, but this time with a modern eye.