Photo via: houseandhome.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 10 Family-Friendly Living Rooms You’ll Want To Hang Out In | House & Home
- A new take on the Sunken Living Area. While open to the Kitchen area, the drop in elevation gives the room a separate feel while still being connected. This room is at the back of the home and opens out onto the deck.
- You’ll be amazed by this incredible before-and-after basement makeover! The extra space in this home was put to use by adding stylish rooms (including a living space with a bar, a laundry room, a bedroom, an office, and a family room). Storage and bright colors were incorporated into the remodeling plans for this formerly forgotten space. An industrial ceiling was a smart choice that saved money and added style.
- Laundry room….. How to Organize Utility Rooms | Pottery Barn- I would love for my laundry room/mud room to look like this, but really, who want to go out and buy matching EVERYTHING? Seriously, I use the bottles my cleaners come in, call me lazy, but the idea of putting all of my stuff in neutral bottle is a little too OCD for me.
- Home maintenance isn’t usually at the top of my to-do list, but I recognize how important it is. Skipping or forgetting to take care of your home can result in even bigger costs later. Here are 5 home maintenance jobs you can’t afford to skip! 1 – Cleaning Out Your Gutters You’ll want to clean …
- peone via tumblr. it’s real, real hot out there, people — and it’s even cooled down about 10 degrees, but darnit, it’s just not enough. and frankly, it puts me in a lazy mood. all i want is to be a ki
- 10 Moroccan-Inspired Rugs We Want in Our Living Room black walls cement floors exposed wood beams
- 10 Ways to Use Castile Soap Around the Home| Castile Soap Uses, Uses for Castile Soap, How to Use Castile Soap Around the House, Castile Soap Recipes, Popular Pin, Natural Living, Clean Clean Home
- 21 genius kitchen designs you’ll want to re-create in your home
- Reading nook in a living room//
- DIY Pallet Bookshelf Im pinning this to future babies and future home… I would want to paint this though and then hang it in my babies bedroom.. Maybe I can make this for the boys!
- Bathroom renovation ideas… Want this as your bathroom? To find out how éclat building co. can transform your house into your dream home, visit www.eclatbuildingco.com.au