Photo via: domino.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Bring the freshness of green to your home. Add graphic black-and-white accents and brass decorations for a modern look. | H&M Home
- The Lisboa Tile Stencil from Royal Design Studio is a perfect way to add global, bohemian chic to your home. | Project featured in the NY Times best-selling Young House Love book!
- We took the guessing out of home decorating. Get inspired by these eclectic bohemian home styles, and then shop the look! These one-of-a-kind pieces add worldly style to any space, whether you’re in your first apartment or your dream home. Shop styles for every space at up to 70% OFF every day, and enjoy FREE shipping over $49 (even the big stuff!). Sign up to see more!
- Classic DIY Trend: 10 Affordable Ways to Add a Faux Marble Look to Your Home
- Ooh friends, I am so, so excited to show you the before and after of our dining room makeover! As you can see from my dining room style post here I went with a Navy accent wall (Hale Navy HC-154) with white, gold, and textured accents. The other wall and the rest of the main living is painted with the lovely Classic Gray OC-23 and because we like a challenge we also are painting ALLL of the trim, doors, windows, and cabinets the perfect white, which is also Benjamin Moore – White Dove OC-17, …
- Trees with twinkle lights really add to the cozy, festive atmosphere of a neighborhood, and now you can bring a bit of that magic indoors! Make your own lovely twinkling branches room divider with …
- concept / Add affordable accents to each room, like these whimsical DIY paper rosettes glued to a plain white lampshade.
- There’s no such thing as a boring shade of gray. Check out this collection of gray interior paint colors from BEHR to see all the different shades that one color can offer. Yellow- and red-toned grays offer a warm greige hue that will make any room in your home feel cozy and inviting. Blue- and purple-toned grays, on the other hand, offer a more traditional look that pairs well with white accents.
- A new take on the Sunken Living Area. While open to the Kitchen area, the drop in elevation gives the room a separate feel while still being connected. This room is at the back of the home and opens out onto the deck.
- diy home sweet home: 10 Ways to Make Your Laundry Room Look Amazing
- Find ways to decorate your home with modern farmhouse decor. This style is beautiful for all homes and will add that country look to any room.
- Whole House Paint Scheme: Master Bedroom: Sherwin Williams Silvermist. Kitchen Dining Room: Benjamin Moore Light Pewter. Guest Bedroom: Sherwin Williams Intellectual Gray. Living Room and Main Bathroom: Benjamin Moore Revere Pewter. Kids Bedroom: Sherwin Williams Amazing Gray. Entryway: Sherwin Williams Amazing Gray. Laundry Room, Mudroom and Master Bathroom: Sherwin Williams Sea Salt. Cabinet and Trim Paint Color: Benjamin Moore Alabaster. Accents and Furniture: Sherwin Williams Urbane Bron…