Photo via: indulgy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Rock Candy: 2 cups water, 1 cup white corn syrup, 3 1/2 cups sugar, 1/4 tsp cream of tartar. Then I added: 1/4 tsp vanilla extract and food color
- DIY BARN WOOD :: She stained a piece of scrap board with Minwax white tint base wood stain in Slate and realized it was a bit too dark for her liking so she mixed the stain 50/50 with water which made a big difference. She let it dry over night and the next day used some ASCP in Pure White to white wash over the wood (mixing 1-2 Tbsp. with 1 cup water). She brushed it on then wiped it off with a paper towel. :: CLICK or heres another link: www.hawthorneandmain.com/2014/09/diy-barn-wood.html
- Make your dingy grout lines look bright white again.
- Baking soda can be used to clean so many different household items.
- The Paloma – A refreshing Mexican cocktail with tequila, lime, and grapefruit! Ingredients ¼ cup tequila ¼ cup club soda ¼ cup fresh grapefruit juice 1 tbsp fresh lime juice 1 tsp sugar Small plate with sugar Grapefruit wedge
- If you dont have a juicer you could just add slices of cucumber to the coconut water and refrigerate for a couple of hours then add ¼ cup lime juice. ½ cucumber 2 limes, peeled 1½ cups coconut water
- whitewash tutorial – 1 part water, 1 part flat white latex paint. Soak rag in mixture, wring it out, rub over wood.
- DIY candlesticks using empty bottles, water, herbs, and white taper candles. So pretty for outdoor entertaining!
- White Washed Brick Fireplace~Tutorial Heres what they used: 1. latex paint (Sherwin Williams Cashmere Paint~Medium Lustre~Luminous White) 2. water 3. a paint brush 4. a rag Dare I?
- Bathroom Cup Holders | Organize Your Makeup With These 17 Cool DIY Organizer. From Repurposed Materials That Will Save You A Lot Of Space And Money! by Makeup Tutorials at http://makeuptutorials.com/13-extremely-cool-diy-makeup-organizers/
- Best DIY Rainbow Crafts Ideas – Bracelet – Fun DIY Projects With Rainbows Make Cool Room and Wall Decor, Party and Gift Ideas, Clothes, Jewelry and Hair Accessories – Awesome Ideas and Step by Step Tutorials for Teens and Adults, Girls and Tweens http://d
- How to Naturally Whiten Pillows. I just did this. I used peroxide, vinegar and bleach on the soak. Then laundry detergent, oxy-clean and more bleach on the wash cycle. Worked really well but maybe not so natural with the addition of bleach. . Jeana